Sunday, October 19, 2008

A ghost from the past (11/2007)

From - Wes Bigelow!

Paul, thank you for redesigning the new site, it looks great. I, for one, appreciate the hard work and your continued effort to provide a place for all of us to keep in touch.

Unfortunately with my constant moving around since leaving school no one has been able to contact me regarding reunions or the 50th birthday party, which I was dissappointed to have missed out on. Looking at the candid photos from the party sadly I only readily recognized a handful of people without further studying the pictures.

I have done many things and lived in too many places to list here but will tell you about my latest accomplishment that I am very proud of. I recently had my first novel come out in publication as of Sept. 03, 2007. It is titled 'J.U.M.P.' and is a fantasy action adventure with some romance to spice it up. What those of you who choose to read my book will find of interest is that the bulk of the story takes place in wester Mass with a few chapters happening in Ware. The story starts out with an old legend that took place in the Quabbin Resevoir back in the mid 60s and takes off from there. Many of you will recognized the places talked about and may have enjoyed them yourself at one time or another. So far the reader reviews have been very positive so I hope that you will check it out. You can visit my website at: wesbigelow.wetpaint.com. My second book is now finished and I will be sending it to a publisher soon. This one touches base in Ware, but the bulk of the story takes place in Danbury, CT. It is titled 'The Phaeton Portal' and is also a fantasy adventure with a light hearted sci-fi venue.

All for now but if you get a chance shoot me an email as I would enjoy hearing from you and what has been going on in your lives since 1969.

Wes

No comments: